ICDT is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the European Privacy Principles (called GDPR). For more information about GDPR please visit https://gdpr.eu/
What Personal Information we collect and why do we collect it?
We may ask you for, or you may voluntarily submit, personally identifiable information when you are using our Services. The Personal Information which you may provide to us could include, but is not limited to:
- Your Name
- Your Contact Information (Country and Email Address)
- Other Personal Information may be needed
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information about our services. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure.
You may choose to opt-out of receiving our newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the footer of ICDT newsletter emails, or by contacting us via our Contact form.
Free Membership / Newsletter Activation:
After requesting a free membership and/or receiving our Newsletter, you’ll receive separate emails (one for each request) asking you to confirm your email address.
These two services can’t be activated until you confirm your email address by following the link you receive.
Note: The free membership gives you a lifetime access to our restricted contents. This membership account can be closed if you want in your profile page.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run our Services:
- Essential Cookies: We may use essential cookies, such as authentication cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Analytics Cookies: We use Google Analytics service to get reports on website usage to better improve the Service.
- Third-party Cookies: Our websites may include links and connections to third-party websites, products and services. The third-party plugins integrated into our Service are downloaded from third-party servers and thus the third-party may install their own cookies on the user’s device. These third-party services and applications offered on our website are subject to the privacy policies or notices of such third-parties. We recommend you review such third-party privacy policies or notices (like for AWeber).
Who we share your data with
We don’t share any personal information with ANY third-party except with AWeber (for Newsletter)
Security of Personal Information:
Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information.
Access to your Personal Information:
You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please go to your profile page. In order to protect your Personal Information we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.